Java Notepad is a free software application from the Text/Document Editors subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-06-28. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Unix, Linux, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X.
Java NotePad is a very simple easy to use notepad. It is like the windows note pad. But, unlike the windows note pad, it has a few extra features. Those extra features can be available in other tools in the internet. But I just wanted to include those features with the note pad, because all those are related to text files. The extra features are :
1. You can read selected number of lines from a very large file instead of reading the complete file. For example, say you have a Log file of 1GB or more. That file the normal notepad cannot open. Using this feature you can be able to read the last say 100 lines.
2. You can export the text from the note pad to : HTML, RTF and PDF
3. You can convert the different files, like, XML to csv and Excel OR csv and excel to xml
4. One more feature is to split text files. This feature is introduced mainly to split very large XML files. But other text files can also be splitted. And also the splitted parts can be combined togather to get the complete single file.
5. All other features are like the Notepad only.
Use it and send me feedback : email@example.com
Java Notepad (version 1.0.4) has a file size of 3.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 353 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.