Java NotePad is a very simple easy to use notepad. It is like the windows note pad. But, unlike the windows note pad, it has a few extra features. Those extra features can be available in other tools in the internet. But I just wanted to include those features with the note pad, because all those are related to text files. The extra features are :
1. You can read selected number of lines from a very large file instead of reading the complete file. For example, say you have a Log file of 1GB or more. That file the normal notepad cannot open. Using this feature you can be able to read the last say 100 lines.
2. You can export the text from the note pad to : HTML, RTF and PDF
3. You can convert the different files, like, XML to csv and Excel OR csv and excel to xml
4. One more feature is to split text files. This feature is introduced mainly to split very large XML files. But other text files can also be splitted. And also the splitted parts can be combined togather to get the complete single file.
5. All other features are like the Notepad only.
TinyEdit FREE TinyEdit Text Editor is a free text editor, a ideal tool as a good Notepad replacement, have many powerful features for Web page developers and programmers, supports syntax highlighting more than 26 languages source code, include Java, C/C++, HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, SQL, Perl, Python, Java Script... Download
NFO2txt FREE Nfo view. This program converts NFO files to TXT files. (You can read it in Windows Notepad). Download
evolvEd FREE evolvEd® is a FREE general purpose text editor useful for web-developing, programming and scripting. Easy to use, with all the features a power user requires. When "just getting the job done" is work enough, the last thing you need is to waste time having to learn yet another computer... Download